Thursday, November 15, 2012

Craft Chair

I bought all the fabric to finish off the craft room ages ago.  I haven’t gotten around to doing most of the projects.  I finished the lamp a while ago.

017

And today I decided to tackle another quick one, which was recovering the desk chair.

IMG_0001IMG_0002

It’s much more playful now.  I realized I went a little crazy with my color schemes of late.  Between the craft room and the family room, I have some bright colors going on.  Maybe it’s psychological and I need some cheering up!

I figured I might as well throw in a large shot of the room.  The bed was slept in last night by Jesse.  Not because he was in trouble, but because Bella was in his spot in our bed, coughing away and keeping me up most of the night.

IMG_0003

We have talked about finishing up the craft room/guest room, which would mean:

1.  sewing curtains

2.  making a headboard and covering it in fabric

3.  making a wall organization system

4.  painting, staining, and adding height extenders and wheels to what will become a craft/cutting table.

5.  cutting and staining a top for the bookshelf you see in the background.

6.  re-staining or painting the bedside table.

7.  and last but not least, buying/making a bed skirt to hide the mattress.

Most of these projects are actually mine to get done, and since I’m usually watching the kids, I don’t really have time to do anything.  So I’m thinking this might not actually get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment